What is Ankle Brace?
The Ankle Brace is a dynamic, new “3-in-1” ankle brace that provides ankle support, stabilisation & compression and is ideal for active individuals or athletes keen to return to sports activities.
When can I use it?
- Mild to Moderate ankle sprains (Grade I & II).
- Ankle ligament lesions (distortions, tears).
- Chronic ankle instabilities.
- Post-operative use.
- Preventive use to avoid recurrent injuries.
- Return to sports activities.
Which size do I need?
Based on UK men’s shoe size. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
- X-Small – Shoe Size: 2½ and under
- Small – Shoe Size: 2½ – 4½
- Medium – Shoe Size: 4½ – 8
- Large – Shoe Size: 8 – 11½
- X-Large – Shoe Size: 11½ and over
- Innovative ATOP Lacing System – Provides uniform compression, without creating pressure points.
- Anatomically-shaped semi-rigid shells – Minimize risk of ankle rollover (inversion/eversion) and optimal medial & lateral support for unstable ankles.
- Anterior Cross Strap – Provides additional compression and stability to the joint.
- Aircast clinically-proven aircells – Foam-filled aircells cushion and protect the ankle and offer compression and support.
- High Ankle Strap – For additional stability to the upper ankle.
- Easy Fit – Step-in design with elastic fabric at heel that ensures proper fit.
- Breathable material – For coolness & comfort during daily or sports activities.