This product is made of high grade fabrics supported by 4 PE stays to provide maximum protection and support to the back. By placing the belt on the waist properly and adjusting the 2 side pulls. It can reduces back pain, strain and corrects posture. It is ideal for motorist, labor, sports related activities and for those with prolonged strain to the back.
Divers Back Support
Neoprene Ankle Support – Water Resistant Lightweight Ankle Brace for Sport
ROM Knee Brace
Tynor R.O.M. Knee Brace 22″/56cm controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems. Since it is made from high-quality materials, it is a durable and sturdy product. It gives users a wide range of motion and a controlled range of immobility at any angle.
Wrist Brace with Stabilising Splint
Wrist Brace with Stabilising Splint – Fractures, Sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI
Knee Support With Stabiliser
- Power band neoprene provides excellent tension and support
- Retains heat to encourage recovery and relieve pain
- Designed to support the knee and provide relief from joint injuries and strains
- Flexible side stays provide great lateral support and help to stabilise the knee
- Can be worn for support during activities and to help with injury and the healing process
- Moisture wicking, airflow system
- Adjustable fit with touch-fastening straps above and below the knee
- Pull-on design with open patella region, helps to locate the support and hold in position
- Universal, one size fits all (up to 60cm knee circumference)
- Colour: Black / Silver Grey
Groin Support – Helps Pain Relief Groin Strains & Sprains – Sports Groin Support
The Tynor Ankle Splint immobilizes, supports, and stabilizes the ankle joint. Those prone to ankle injuries can be protected from injury. With a rigid exoskeleton shell, ankle inversions and eversions can be better controlled and protected. The ankle can be accommodated with enough room so as not to create compression hot spots if it is unusual, swollen, or distorted. As a result, it enhances the comfort of an injured ankle, reduces the risk of sports-related injuries, and promotes faster healing.
Ergonomic Orthopedic Office Seat For Back Pain
Anyone with an office job knows the (literal) pain of sitting for extended periods of time; spending the entire day in a chair can take a very real, very uncomfortable toll on your body, and this is just magnified whenever you are forced to sit in a chair that hasn’t been ergonomically designed to maximize your health and comfort.
For Nonstop Wellness — Designed with the input of more than 30 physicians and PhDs in biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics, our office chair is for those who take sitting seriously. This chair is the modern benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement. Instead of locking you into the seat, this modern ergonomic office chair combines active and passive ergonomics to encourage effortless long-term sitting. Its signature spinal design lets you manually fine-tune the fit to your back while the matrix of pixels in the seat and back automatically conform to your micro-movements. An Orthopedic chair is designed to provide your spine and skeletal system with the best possible support. It offers support for the lumbar region of your spine so that you can sit in a position that keeps you from hunching over and straining your shoulders. There are many different types of orthopedic chairs available out there, but what they all have in common is that they are focused on the comfort of your spine.
Thumb Support Splint
Thumb Support Splint to Stabilise Injured, Weak or Arthritic Thumbs
- Maintains good posture.
- Improves blood circulation.
- As a result of the sauna action, fat loss is accelerated.
- Breathable and Elastic
- Skin friendly material
- Comfortable fit
- Ideal for weight loss and postpartum recovery.
- Designed to be a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Peritoneal injury
- Abdominal sagging
- Post umbilical and ventral hernia surgery
Compression Knee Support – Arthritis, Sprains, Strains, Joint Pain