What is the Neo G Dorsolumbar Support/Brace?
The Dorsolumbar support/brace from Neo G is designed to support and reduce an early kyphosis by encouraging correct alignment of the dorsal and lumbar spine. Incorporating firm yet flexible stays, the brace provides added support to muscles, ligaments and tendons. Featuring an anatomical design, this brace assists with everyday posture, and eases muscular aches and spasm by supporting the soft tissues and evenly distributing forces over the lumbar area.
The support is breathable and adjustable to ensure a custom fit, and the slimline design means it can be worn under everyday clothes.
Neo G Dorsolumbar Support/Brace Features and Benefits:
- Supports and reduces early thoracic kyphosis
- Can be used as a pre or post-operative rehabilitation aid
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders and improves posture
- Includes flexible and firm stays – provide added back support to your desired level (use according to physicians recommendations
- Breathable material with adjustable straps and comfort arm pads for enhanced wearability
- Slimline design means it can be worn under everyday clothes
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
What size do I need?
Measure waist circumference.
- Small: 60-70cm
- Medium: 70-85cm
- Large: 85-100cm
- X-Large: 100-115cm
- XX-Large: 115-135cm
What length do I need?
- Standard: up to 21.3In / 54cm
- Long: over 21.3In / 54cm
Materials: Polyamide, Polyester, Polyurethane, Elastane, Cotton, Aloe Vera
Remove stays before washing. Hand wash only and dry flat.