What is Light Ankle Walker?
The PhysioRoom.com Light Ankle Walker is a walking brace that protects foot and ankle injuries, while also allowing you to move around and get on with your day.
Wearing the Light Ankle Walker following a sprained ankle, broken foot, lower leg or ankle fracture reduces swelling and speeds up recovery.
The Ankle Walker is also a dual item that fits the left or right foot, so you don’t have to buy another should you injure the other foot/ankle!
When can I use it?
- To stabilise a fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
- Grade II/III ankle sprain, Achilles tendon repairs
- Early rehab of post-surgical and post-trauma injuries requiring variable angular control
What size do I need?
Measure the length of the foot and the length of the leg from the sole of the foot to behind the knee.
Please use a Tailors Tape Measure to take measurements.
Air Shield Walker fits left or right foot.
- Small – max foot length: 25cm, UK shoe size: 3-7 (Euro shoe size: 36-40) Boot Length: 16.5in
- Medium – max foot length: 28cm, UK shoe size: 7-10 (Euro shoe size: 40-44) Boot Length: 17.5in
- Large – max foot length: 30cm, UK shoe size: 10-13.5 (Euro shoe size: 44-47) Boot Length: 18.5in
If you are between sizes choose the bigger size for the best fit.