What is the Pregnancy Support Belt?
The Neo G pregnancy support belt is a dual purpose support designed to be used during and after pregnancy. During pregnancy, the support belt supports the foetus by providing some light compression underneath the abdomen. It also supports the lumbar spine and sacroiliac joint – both of which are put under strain during pregnancy.
The support belt can be reversed (and once the metal stays are reversed) can be used after pregnancy to support the lax ligaments and muscles around the pelvis, which helps to reduce the occurrence of back pain post pregnancy whilst the body regains its original shape.
The pregnancy support is breathable and adjustable, as well as slimline so it can be worn under everyday clothes.
Neo G Pregnancy Support Belt Features and Benefits:
- Dual purpose support belt supports and eases lumbar/lower back pain during/after pregnancy
- Supports the foetus and sacroiliac joint during pregnancy to maintain a comfortable position during pregnancy
- Reversible design can be used to help postnatal muscle and ligament laxity and lower back pain
- Slimline, breathable and discreet – can be worn under everyday clothes
- Flexible stays provide added back support
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
What size do I need?
Measure pelvic circumference.
- Small: 60-70cm
- Medium: 70-85cm
- Large: 85-100cm
- X-Large: 100-115cm
- XX-Large: 115-135cm
Materials: Polyamide, Polyester, Polyurethane, Elastane, Cotton, Aloe Vera
Remove stays before washing. Hand wash only and dry flat.