On a signed for basis
We ensure secure payment
Quality yet pocket friendly
24/7 Dedicated Support
Medical Grade Class III 40-50 mmHg
Compact Medical First Aid Kit Bag
What is the Compact Medical First Aid Kit Bag (Red)?
A handy first aid kit, compact in size and packed with first aid essentials. Perfect for carrying with you whilst you travel or storing easily in your home this first aid essentials kit is a necessity.
This comprehensive kit includes plasters, tape, various sizes of dressings, compresses, emergency blanket, resuscitation face shields, bandages, scissors and plastic tweezers. So you really do have everything you need in an emergency, packed neatly into the small zipped red bag.
Featuring two handles for easy carrying this First Aid kit is easy to carry as well as store. Constructed of tough nylon the bag will not tear, rip or snag and is super lightweight. With multiple compartments it is quick and easy to locate the First Aid essentials you require.
When can I use it?
Anytime, the benefit of this First Aid Kit is that you can easily store it anywhere, in your home, car, caravan, garage and even in your handbag. The compact design means you can store this First Aid kit in your car’s glove box or boot meaning the emergency kit is always within reach when needed.
The Compact First Aid Kit is 17cm x 22cm x 4cm (H x W x D).
What does it contain?
- 1 x Emergency foil blanket
- 1 x Roll of adhesive tape
- 4 x Medium low adherent dressings ( 5 x 5cm)
- 1 x Large low adherent dressing (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- 5 x Small compresses (5 x 5cm)
- 1 x Pack of resuscitation face shields
- 30 x Plasters
- 2 x Eye oval compresses (5 x 7cm)
- 2 x Large wound compresses ( 10 x 10 cm)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 1 x Large crepe bandage (7.5 x 4.5cm)
- 1 x Large sterile dressing (18 x 18cm)
- 3 x Medium sterile dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 1 x Medium conforming bandage (7.5cm x 4m)
- 1 x Small conforming bandage (5cm x 4m)
- 1 x Triangular bandage (96 x 96 x 136cm)
Mueller Hero Utility Medical Bag
- Quality YKK zippers with solid metal glides
- Cushioned back and side panels with breathable spacer mesh
- Lid and all four walls lined with 2” loop Velcro for attachment of after-market accessories
- Padded side walls for sturdy comfort
- Tarpaulin bottom for durability and moisture control
- 1.5″ quick-release waist belt
Liquid Paraffin 5L
Inflatable Air Cushion
Inflatable Air Cushion for Better Posture & to Reduce Back Pain – Active Sitting
Joint Ace Fizz
Metatarsal Pad With Bandage
- Absorb shock and help to prevent heel and metatarsal pain.
- Medical grade silicone.
- Blue cushioning zone with extra soft, reducing irritation on stress point.
- Vent holes for good ventilation.
- Suitable for people standing for long time or walking.
Resistance Flex Bars
Knee Immobiliser 14 inch
- Provides perfect immobilization, support & grip by anatomically contoured splints.
- High cushioning & anti sip properties enhance the comfort of the user.
- Removable petallar strap further improves immobilization.
- Easy to use & remove, washable, lightweight, good aesthetics, long functional life & comfortable.
Knee Immobiliser 19/22 inch
Foot Drop Splint/AFO
- Support instable ankle, foot paralysis, ankle arthritis, and postoperative ankle.
- With flexible polypropylene materials and two fastening straps to stabilize the injured ankle in upright position.
- Lightweight and low profile, suitable to wear inside shoes.
Zinc oxide sports tape
- Available in red, blue and black
- Strong, non-stretch cotton tape
- Good quality latex-free adhesive
- Serrated edge for easier tearing by hand
- Individually wrapped 3.8cm x 10m rolls