Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB) adheres securely to skin or can be used on top of pre tape underwrap. Owing to high quality manufacture it comes off the roll smoothly and conforms to the body part that is being taped, making it ideal for finishing tape jobs to protect ankles, knees and wrists, as well as giving excellent support to joint sprains and sports injuries.
The slightly elastic properties of the fabric means that it ‘gives’ a little during activity, making it ultra comfortable.
Elastic Adhesive Bandage Features
- 100% Cotton elastic substrate
- Latex free, causes no latex induced allergic reactions
- Soft cotton fabric that conforms readily to joint contours, like elbow, knee and shoulders
- Dry, feathered edge to provide neat and comfortable application
- High standard elasticity allows the support/compression to be varied during application in different situations
- Porous construction, permitting skin to breathe and moisture to pass through
- Constant unwinding tension: easy to apply, quick and easy removal by hand
- Colour thread in the middle of the bandage facilitates overlapping
Available in two sizes:
- MD1402: 5cm x 4.5m
- MD1403: 7.5cm x 4.5m
Please indicate size when ordering.