- FUNCTION OF MEDICAL PANTYHOSE: Effectively relieve tired and painful legs, Improve blood circulation, reduce the risk of varicose veins, phlebitis and thrombosis, prevent and treat leg problems such as stiffness, swelling, and cramps.
- Ortho-Aid Pantyhose Compression Stockings are made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex, 3d design, perfectly fit the legs, cover up fat; soft, strong touch, strengthen the elastic connection between the waist and the crotch, to prevent the waist from falling and the crotch easy Tear problems.
- WHO CAN WEAR ORTHO-AID PANTYHOSE: People with circulation problems, such as deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, or diabetes; people who have just had surgery, people who are bedridden, or people who can’t move their legs; nurses; athletes; teachers; People who spend time on airplanes, such as pilots.
Pantyhose Compression Stocking Black
Confirm stock availability
- With gradient compression technology, Ortho-Aid pantyhose graded compression stockings for men and women can help with leg swelling, blood circulation, post-phlebectomy pain, venous insufficiency, blood clots, DVT, and after sclerotherapy.
- With 20% spandex and 80% nylon for maximum elasticity and durability. Our medical compression stockings with open toes offer maximum strength and concealment, while the breathable material and reinforced elastic at the waist and crotch junction serve to prevent the problem of waist slip-down and simple crotch tearing.
- The top elastic band will fit snugly around your stomach without allowing any slippage, be soft & comfortable, non-constricting to prevent any build-up on your legs, and cause no additional pain to your tummy or legs in addition to leaving unsightly marks on your stomach.
- The leg is compressed to a greater extent at the ankle and then gradually lessens up the leg toward the heart throughout the course of the five 15–20 mmHg graduated compression intervals. By reducing and preventing swelling, the pantyhose stocking promotes healthy circulation and legs for the wearer. Its level of compression is both safe and pleasant, making it ideal for usage following surgery.