- With tripod base that provides powerful support.
- Lightweight and good quality, elders use it safely and conveniently.
- Can adjust height easily.
- With the alumina production, the surface is rust-proof.
- The bottom tip is made of anti-slip rubber, can be used anywhere.
- Tube: Extruded Aluminum
- Handgrip: P.P. (Polypropylene)
- Tip: Rubber
- Overall Height: 73-96 cm / 25.79″-34.84″
- Dia. Of Upper Tube: 22 mm / 7/8″
- Dia. Of Lower Tube: 19 mm / 3/4″
- Thick. Of Tube Wall: 1.2 mm
- Weight Cap: 135 kg / 300 lbs.
Tripod Walking Cane
- STRENGTH AND SUPPORT: Designed specifically for rehabilitation and elderly care, the Mobi-Aid Tripod Walking stick has aluminum magnesium tubular construction.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED GRIP: This mobility support aid incorporates an ergonomically designed handle that facilitates a perfect grip.
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM ROD: The height of the Tripod cane can be adjusted from 72 cm to 95 cm with the push button to ideally suit the requirements of the user or as suggested by the Orthopedist.
- ADDED SAFETY: A locking ring is provided above the iron leg base to secure the adjusted height and ensures extra-protection.
- STURDY BASE: The tripod legs are made from iron and come with anti-slip tips for greater stability and prevent slipping.