A simple type of wheelchair with commode that can give you the independence on your mobility & other daily routines. The wheelchair has a self-contained & removable & plastic commode pail, or you can position the chair over a toilet. The chair comes with durable steel frame with powder coated finish. The chair comes with flip down armrests & detachable footrests. The padded upholstery is made of PU that is durable and comfortable, 5″ casters provide a smooth ride.
Commode Chair With Castors
- Durable steel frame with powder coated finish
- Removable seat panel
- Removable plastic commode pail with lid
- 5″ PVC casters, rear casters with lock brakes
- Padded armrests can be flipped down
- Detachable & swing away footrests with PE flip up footplates
- Padded PU upholstery is durable and easy to clean
What are the Ultimate Performance Gel Heel Pads?
Gel cushioning for the heel that cradles the heel for added stability. Raises the heel to help relieve pressure on the Achilles Tendon and all-round cushioning provides added comfort to the heel and ankle helping to relieve pain related to plantar fasciitis.
The thin edge allows the insole to fit inside the shoe for better fit and comfort during wear.
Features and Benefits:
- Slip resistant design helps to keep the heel pad in place
- Can be worn in all types of footwear
- Recommended for: extra cushioning, soft support and pain relief
- Ideal for: plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and bruised heels
- Cradles the heel for stability
- Provides extra cushioning and soft support
- Contents: 100% TPE – Latex free
- Care instructions: hand wash in cool water and air dry
What size do I need?
Product comes as a pair.
- Small/Medium: UK Size 3-8 / EU Size 36-42 / US Size 5-10
- Large/X-Large: UK Size 8-13 / EU Size 42-48 / US Size 9-14
- Absorb shock and help to prevent heel and metatarsal pain.
- Medical grade silicone.
- Blue cushioning zone with extra soft, reducing irritation on stress point.
- Vent holes for good ventilation.
- Suitable for people standing for long time or walking.
- Tubular design makes it easy to put on and off
- Ideal for wearing on toes and fingers
- Used in foot problems and sports injury prevention
- The tubular protector lined with medical grade material, flexible and soft touch.
- It relieves pain from callous, blisters, soft corns and hammer toes.
PF Night Splint Derotation is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg to prevent plantar flexion, when required. The rigid casing provide support to lifts the ankle, constraining the plantar flexion, enabling prevention of conditions like foot drop or contractures on prolonged bed rest. De-rotation Bar can be used for prevention of rotation post femur fracture.
- Absorbs shock and reduce pressure on the plantar heads.
- Reduce metatarsal pain and callouses.
- Easy to wash and suitable for most footwear.
- Medical grade silicone material