The Kedley Fabric Arm Pouch provides complete support for injured arms and is a comfortable alternative to traditional slings.
Arm Sling Pouch Junior
- Lightweight fabric arm pouch that holds the arm securely against the body
- Junior sized, suitable for ages 6 to 14 years (approximate)
- Supports the arm from the elbow to the wrist
- Adjustable neck strap allows the wearer to secure their arm at the right position
- Grey fabric material is lightweight and easy to clean
- Power band neoprene provides excellent tension and support
- Retains heat to encourage recovery and relieve pain
- Designed to support the knee and provide relief from joint injuries and strains
- Flexible side stays provide great lateral support and help to stabilise the knee
- Can be worn for support during activities and to help with injury and the healing process
- Moisture wicking, airflow system
- Adjustable fit with touch-fastening straps above and below the knee
- Pull-on design with open patella region, helps to locate the support and hold in position
- Universal, one size fits all (up to 60cm knee circumference)
- Colour: Black / Silver Grey
Hernia Belt offers a gentle and constant relief from reducible inguinal hernia by providing adjustable and comfortable pressure to the hernia. On wearing the belt the occurrence of herniation gets eliminated. The belt is available in skin color, can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
Anyone with an office job knows the (literal) pain of sitting for extended periods of time; spending the entire day in a chair can take a very real, very uncomfortable toll on your body, and this is just magnified whenever you are forced to sit in a chair that hasn’t been ergonomically designed to maximize your health and comfort.
For Nonstop Wellness — Designed with the input of more than 30 physicians and PhDs in biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics, our office chair is for those who take sitting seriously. This chair is the modern benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement. Instead of locking you into the seat, this modern ergonomic office chair combines active and passive ergonomics to encourage effortless long-term sitting. Its signature spinal design lets you manually fine-tune the fit to your back while the matrix of pixels in the seat and back automatically conform to your micro-movements. An Orthopedic chair is designed to provide your spine and skeletal system with the best possible support. It offers support for the lumbar region of your spine so that you can sit in a position that keeps you from hunching over and straining your shoulders. There are many different types of orthopedic chairs available out there, but what they all have in common is that they are focused on the comfort of your spine.
The Tynor Ankle Splint immobilizes, supports, and stabilizes the ankle joint. Those prone to ankle injuries can be protected from injury. With a rigid exoskeleton shell, ankle inversions and eversions can be better controlled and protected. The ankle can be accommodated with enough room so as not to create compression hot spots if it is unusual, swollen, or distorted. As a result, it enhances the comfort of an injured ankle, reduces the risk of sports-related injuries, and promotes faster healing.
- Heat therapeutic neoprene ankle support
- Lightweight, slip-on design with adjustable, touch-fastening ankle and foot straps
- Supports and compresses the foot and ankle joint, to provide relief from strains and sprains
- Universal size and fit
- Can be worn on the left or right ankle
- Easy to fit and apply the right level of compression to the joint
- Colour: Silver / Grey