What is Thumb Brace?
The Neo G thumb brace incorporates a malleable metal splint that allows for partial immobilisation of the thumb whilst ensuring free movement of the fingers. The thumb brace encourages correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints, and helps with inflammation and pain caused by joint overuse.
When can I use the Thumb Brace?
Use the Neo G thumb brace to minimise repetitive thumb movements and strain during typing, writing, mouse use and other occupational or sporting activities.
Thumb Brace Features and Benefits:
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Supports injured, weak or arthritic thumbs during occupational or sporting injuries
- Malleable metal splint provides partial thumb immobilisation
- Heat therapeutic neoprene warms muscles and joints
- Universal one size – fits left or right thumb
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene.