Aromatherapy isn’t all you’ll find in Jointace Gel. We’ve blended a range of essential oils with high quality Glucosamine and Chondroitin, all in one massage gel.
- An advanced massage gel for healthy joints and muscles
- Essential oils like Ginger, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Clove Bud
- Designed for sports people and to maintain general joint health
- From the UK’s No.1 vitamin company
- Unique Aroma-Active massage gel for muscles and joints
- Jointace Gel is an advanced massage gel for healthy joints and muscles, combining the beneficial properties of glucosamine and chondroitin, with aroma-therapeutic essential oils including Ginger, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Clove Bud.
- Unique gel combination
Soluble Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Aromatic essential oils
- Jointace Gel’s unique formula represents a major advance in gels designed to help support sports people and help maintain general joint health, as it combines the benefits of soluble glucosamine and chondroitin in a lipophilic formula with aroma active essential oils and menthol.
- With Aroma-Active essential oils
- Aromatherapy, the use of concentrated fragrant oils from plants for the purpose of health and wellbeing has been used for hundreds of years. Jointace Gel contains a specially formulated blend of six aroma-therapeutic essential oils, including ginger, orange, eucalyptus and clove bud oils which have been used to help relax tired muscles. These oils release their naturally balancing aromas when the gel is massaged into joints and muscles.
- Based on the latest scientific research
- Jointace Gel has been formulated using scientific research and is produced to high GMP standards of quality control. If desired Jointace Gel can be used with any of the other products in the Jointace range.
- Absorption Tested
- Through dialysis membrane / TLC methods, showing 40% release of glucosamine sulphate over a 3 hour period.
- Lipophilic formula
- The formula includes a special grade of lecithin to facilitate the absorption of the gel into the skin.
- This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.