Seat Wedge Cushion – Improve Posture & Reduce Back Pain
Tynor Coccyx Cushion Seat is anatomically designed with a coccyx comfort space.
The anatomically contoured surface distributes body weight across the seat. It eliminates the pain by allowing tailbone to “float” in the open space, not compressed against the seating surface.
- Highly effective
- Sleek and anatomical
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Plush hard wearing, washable velour cover
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Sciatica pain-Ergonomically designed, provides support and comfort while reducing pressure on the tailbone with the U-shaped cut out and promotes healthy posture. Supports recovery from lower back problems, helps with most sitting pain due to sciatica, herniated discs, tailbone injuries, pregnancy, hip pain and haemorrhoids.
- Tailbone- The cutout allows your tailbone to rest in a pressure free zone, where your coccyx area and lower spine can rest non-compressed, providing comfort for sitting long hours
- Reduces pain in post anal surgery
- Management of anal fissures and abscess
- Promote a healthier, straight posture
- General purpose everyday use
- Coccyx cushion seat is ergonomically designed, creating a coccyx comfort space that allows your tailbone to “Float” rather than being compressed against the seating surface bearing the weight of your body. The contour surface design distributes body weight across the seat, relieving pressure points on tailbone and lumbar.
- It promotes healthy posture, proper lumbar spine alignment, reduced back pain, increased blood flow to the legs & superior comfort. Helps relieve pain from back injuries, herniated, bulging or degenerated disc, sciatica nerve pain, arthritis, hip pain, sacral joint pain, stenosis, hemorrhoids, pregnancy and other conditions – experience extreme comfort.
Molded out of high density, superior quality PU foam with high visco-elastic properties, to provide extreme cushioning, firm support and desired comfort. It is anatomically designed and has a cut out for anal and the tail bone area.
- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.