What is the Lower Hernia Support?
The lower hernia support by Neo G provides gentle and gradual pressure to reduce right or left sided inguinal hernias. The support reduces symptoms of recurrent bulge on exertion and strain involved in lifting and forward bending for example.
The hernia support is fitted with adjustable and removable pads to ensure total comfort and effectiveness. It also features reduced stitching to minimise friction and irritation against the skin.
Lower Hernia Support Features and Benefits:
- Helps inguinal hernias left or right side and can be used as a pre/post-surgery aid
- Reduces symptoms of recurrent overstrain and exertion
- Adjustable pressure pad for accurate positioning and compression
- Reduced stitching helps to minimise the likelihood of friction and irritation against the skin
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
What size do I need?
Measure waist circumference.
- Small: 65-80cm
- Medium: 80-100cm
- Large: 100-125cm
Materials: Cotton, Elastane, Polyester, Viscose, Polyamide, Polyurethane
Remove pad before washing. Hand wash cold only and dry flat.