Kedley Advanced Supports are unique supports and braces, which provide full, robust protection against muscle and joint injuries with a comfortable, secure fit. Manufactured from high quality neoprene to help retain heat, these supports provide additional stability and strength and help to promote recovery.
Advanced Elbow Support Universal
- Power band neoprene provides excellent tension and support
- Retains heat to encourage recovery and relieve pain
- Designed to support the elbow and provide relief from joint injuries, strains and tendonitis
- Moisture wicking, airflow system
- Adjustable tension with touch-fastening straps
- Wrap-around design for maximum flexibility and the best fit
- Universal, one size fits all
- Colour: Black / Silver Grey
Anyone with an office job knows the (literal) pain of sitting for extended periods of time; spending the entire day in a chair can take a very real, very uncomfortable toll on your body, and this is just magnified whenever you are forced to sit in a chair that hasn’t been ergonomically designed to maximize your health and comfort.
For Nonstop Wellness — Designed with the input of more than 30 physicians and PhDs in biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics, our office chair is for those who take sitting seriously. This chair is the modern benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement. Instead of locking you into the seat, this modern ergonomic office chair combines active and passive ergonomics to encourage effortless long-term sitting. Its signature spinal design lets you manually fine-tune the fit to your back while the matrix of pixels in the seat and back automatically conform to your micro-movements. An Orthopedic chair is designed to provide your spine and skeletal system with the best possible support. It offers support for the lumbar region of your spine so that you can sit in a position that keeps you from hunching over and straining your shoulders. There are many different types of orthopedic chairs available out there, but what they all have in common is that they are focused on the comfort of your spine.
Tynor R.O.M. Knee Brace 22″/56cm controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems. Since it is made from high-quality materials, it is a durable and sturdy product. It gives users a wide range of motion and a controlled range of immobility at any angle.
Lumbar support cushion relieves and alleviates both acute and chronic pain from: back aches, muscle aches, arthritis, stenosis, herniated disks and general sore backs.
- Heat therapeutic neoprene ankle support
- Lightweight, slip-on design with adjustable, touch-fastening ankle and foot straps
- Supports and compresses the foot and ankle joint, to provide relief from strains and sprains
- Universal size and fit
- Can be worn on the left or right ankle
- Easy to fit and apply the right level of compression to the joint
- Colour: Silver / Grey