Tynor Knee Caps are tubular supports used in orthopedic practices to provide mild compression, warmth, and support to the knee joint, in order to alleviate pain and inflammation, typically caused by old age, arthritis, or sports injuries to the knee joint.
Knee Cap Pair
Tynor Knee Caps are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the knee joint, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
Hernia Belt offers a gentle and constant relief from reducible inguinal hernia by providing adjustable and comfortable pressure to the hernia. On wearing the belt the occurrence of herniation gets eliminated. The belt is available in skin color, can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
- Heat therapeutic neoprene ankle support
- Lightweight, slip-on design with adjustable, touch-fastening ankle and foot straps
- Supports and compresses the foot and ankle joint, to provide relief from strains and sprains
- Universal size and fit
- Can be worn on the left or right ankle
- Easy to fit and apply the right level of compression to the joint
- Colour: Silver / Grey