The Kedley Pro-Light Neoprene range is made from neoprene rubber and infused with polyester and polyamide fabric. Neoprene brings extra strength, flexibility and comfort while maintaining a secure fit and a warming effect on the muscles and joints. These supports increase flexibility and help to prevent injuries, while the fabric is designed to retain the users body heat.
Neoprene Elbow Support Universal
- Heat retaining therapautic neoprene elbow support
- Lightweight, with adjustable compression
- Slip-on design with adjustable strap and touch-fastening closure
- Universal, one size fits all (up to 35cm elbow circumference)
- Colour: Silver grey
Broken Collar Bone
AC Joint – Broken Collar Bone – Immobilisation for Recovery
Neoprene Ankle Support
- Heat therapeutic neoprene ankle support
- Lightweight, slip-on design with adjustable, touch-fastening ankle and foot straps
- Supports and compresses the foot and ankle joint, to provide relief from strains and sprains
- Universal size and fit
- Can be worn on the left or right ankle
- Easy to fit and apply the right level of compression to the joint
- Colour: Silver / Grey
Neoprene Ankle Support – Water Resistant Lightweight Ankle Brace for Sport
Lace Up Ankle Brace
Thumb Support Splint
Thumb Support Splint to Stabilise Injured, Weak or Arthritic Thumbs
ROM Knee Brace
Tynor R.O.M. Knee Brace 22″/56cm controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems. Since it is made from high-quality materials, it is a durable and sturdy product. It gives users a wide range of motion and a controlled range of immobility at any angle.
Air Walker Boot Short
- Maintains good posture.
- Improves blood circulation.
- As a result of the sauna action, fat loss is accelerated.
- Breathable and Elastic
- Skin friendly material
- Comfortable fit
- Ideal for weight loss and postpartum recovery.
- Designed to be a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Peritoneal injury
- Abdominal sagging
- Post umbilical and ventral hernia surgery
The Tynor Ankle Splint immobilizes, supports, and stabilizes the ankle joint. Those prone to ankle injuries can be protected from injury. With a rigid exoskeleton shell, ankle inversions and eversions can be better controlled and protected. The ankle can be accommodated with enough room so as not to create compression hot spots if it is unusual, swollen, or distorted. As a result, it enhances the comfort of an injured ankle, reduces the risk of sports-related injuries, and promotes faster healing.
Self-Adhesive Adjustable Ankle Wrap – Support for Strains & Sprains, Aid Recovery
Ankle Brace Gel Pad
Ankle Brace – Support for Sprained Ankles, Ankle Pain and Weakness
Groin Support – Helps Pain Relief Groin Strains & Sprains – Sports Groin Support