This product is made of good quality perforated neoprene (Airprene), Nylon materials and hook closure, it can allow adjust the size to fit wrist snugly. Perforated neoprene (Airprene) can provide good ventilation for the skin, heat therapy and more light compression to accelerate the blood circulation. It is “one size fits all” and idea for sports activities requiring repetitive movement of the wrist or relieve the pain of injured wrist
Airprene Wrist Wrap
- FOR: To manage pain caused by joint or tendon overuse in the wrist or thumb
- SUPPORTS: Arthritic, wounded or weak wrists
- ADJUSTABLE: Strap allows for adjustable compression
- EITHER HAND: Adapts to the left or right wrist
- Prevent wrist injury during work or sports activity
- Provide a proper stabilization, and compression
- Improves blood circulation and keep warmth
- Easy to wear and adjust the size to fit your wrist snugly
- Airprene can provide good ventilation
- Designed for all wrist size
Hernia Belt offers a gentle and constant relief from reducible inguinal hernia by providing adjustable and comfortable pressure to the hernia. On wearing the belt the occurrence of herniation gets eliminated. The belt is available in skin color, can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
Anyone with an office job knows the (literal) pain of sitting for extended periods of time; spending the entire day in a chair can take a very real, very uncomfortable toll on your body, and this is just magnified whenever you are forced to sit in a chair that hasn’t been ergonomically designed to maximize your health and comfort.
For Nonstop Wellness — Designed with the input of more than 30 physicians and PhDs in biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics, our office chair is for those who take sitting seriously. This chair is the modern benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement. Instead of locking you into the seat, this modern ergonomic office chair combines active and passive ergonomics to encourage effortless long-term sitting. Its signature spinal design lets you manually fine-tune the fit to your back while the matrix of pixels in the seat and back automatically conform to your micro-movements. An Orthopedic chair is designed to provide your spine and skeletal system with the best possible support. It offers support for the lumbar region of your spine so that you can sit in a position that keeps you from hunching over and straining your shoulders. There are many different types of orthopedic chairs available out there, but what they all have in common is that they are focused on the comfort of your spine.
Designed to control pain, edema, and inflammation associated with ankle injury or sprain, the Tynor Ankle Binder supports, compresses, and partially immobilizes the ankle. They consist of two components, a compression sleeve and an elasticized strap. A 3D knitted sleeve conforms precisely to the anklet’s complex anatomy.
- Power band neoprene provides excellent tension and support
- Retains heat to encourage recovery and relieve pain
- Designed to support the knee and provide relief from joint injuries and strains
- Flexible side stays provide great lateral support and help to stabilise the knee
- Can be worn for support during activities and to help with injury and the healing process
- Moisture wicking, airflow system
- Adjustable fit with touch-fastening straps above and below the knee
- Pull-on design with open patella region, helps to locate the support and hold in position
- Universal, one size fits all (up to 60cm knee circumference)
- Colour: Black / Silver Grey